Monday, August 11, 2008

#195




For the first time in a long time, I am actually wearing jeans. This weather is getting me so excited for fall and buying new things. My shopping addiction gets worse by the day, but no money forces me to continue buying my goods at my secret spot thrift store. In the meantime, I am lusting after a ton of stuff from A.P.C., in particular these goods. After rocking a motorcycle jacket for the past few seasons, this peacoat is looking super fresh to me. The pants will be a nice alternative to my skinny jeans and apples are just my favorite. Plus, this necklace is wood. Bonus points.

2 comments:

sleepyhead said...

ahhhh, i've been looking for a mustard coat for the longest time! you're right, it is a fresh take on a fall jacket. and its the perfect shade!

laia. said...

this. necklace.
omg
i need it.